Feed aggregator

Annual Passholder Rates 1/1-4/14/18

intercot.com - Mon, 2017-11-06 14:05
Think I forgot to post these last week. If you booked through us, you heard from us last week LOL

Annual Passholder Rates 1/1-4/14/18 have been released

Deluxe resort rooms and Deluxe Villa resort rooms Up to 35% off
Moderate resort rooms Up to 30%
Value resort rooms Up to 25%

Please note the Up to tag. That means not every room, or every resort will get the % off listed.

We would love to help with your Disney Vacation Plans. Magical Journeys books packages and Room only reservations (along with Universal, cruises and more)

Click to Contact us today

Nanc
Categories: Disney Blogs

Annual Passholder Rates 1/1-4/14/18

intercot.com - Mon, 2017-11-06 14:05
Think I forgot to post these last week. If you booked through us, you heard from us last week LOL

Annual Passholder Rates 1/1-4/14/18 have been released

Deluxe resort rooms and Deluxe Villa resort rooms Up to 35% off
Moderate resort rooms Up to 30%
Value resort rooms Up to 25%

Please note the Up to tag. That means not every room, or every resort will get the % off listed.

We would love to help with your Disney Vacation Plans. Magical Journeys books packages and Room only reservations (along with Universal, cruises and more)

Click to Contact us today

Nanc
Categories: Disney Blogs

Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok scores thundering box office win

TheDisneyBlog.com - Mon, 2017-11-06 12:57

It’s been a weak Summer at the box office, but the God of Thunder has the strength to overcome the doldrums with a $121 million opening this weekend for Thor: Ragnarok. Second place was a distant Bad Moms Christmas with just $17M. This fantastic opening means Thor’s box office has...

The post Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok scores thundering box office win appeared first on The Disney Blog.

Categories: Disney Blogs

Elton John performs at the 20th Anniversary of The Lion King on Broadway

TheDisneyBlog.com - Mon, 2017-11-06 12:44

The Lion King is celebrating 20 years on Broadway and last night the King of Pop, Elton John himself, surprised the audience at a special celebratory performance of the show. Also on hand were creative team members Julie Taymor, Tim Rice, Garth Fagan, Lebo M., Mark Mancina, Roger Allers, and...

The post Elton John performs at the 20th Anniversary of The Lion King on Broadway appeared first on The Disney Blog.

Categories: Disney Blogs

BaseLine Tap House now open in Grand Avenue area at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

TheDisneyBlog.com - Mon, 2017-11-06 12:12

Disney’s Hollywood Studios has a new place to sit down and enjoy a drink and snacks with friends and family. BaseLine Tap House takes the form of a lively corner pub specializing in California beers and wines. It’s located in the new Grand Avenue area at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and...

The post BaseLine Tap House now open in Grand Avenue area at Disney’s Hollywood Studios appeared first on The Disney Blog.

Categories: Disney Blogs

Orange Bird - Is it ever returning?

intercot.com - Mon, 2017-11-06 10:25
We went to MK yesterday and every time we go, I check Sunshine Terrace for the orange bird frozen drink. As of yesterday, nothing. I know that DHS had it for a while and it is now gone also. Does anyone have any insight into it ever returning anywhere on WDW property? Thank you in advance for any info!!!
Categories: Disney Blogs

Orange Bird - Is it ever returning?

intercot.com - Mon, 2017-11-06 10:25
We went to MK yesterday and every time we go, I check Sunshine Terrace for the orange bird frozen drink. As of yesterday, nothing. I know that DHS had it for a while and it is now gone also. Does anyone have any insight into it ever returning anywhere on WDW property? Thank you in advance for any info!!!
Categories: Disney Blogs

Disney Springs transforms for Holiday season beginning November 10

TheDisneyBlog.com - Mon, 2017-11-06 01:42

Beginning Nov. 10, Disney Springs will take on a holiday flair with entertainment, dining, and shopping like no where else. There are more than 150 locations to explore. And around every corner, Disney Springs is wrapped and ready for the season with strolling carolers, living statues, themed stilt walkers and...

The post Disney Springs transforms for Holiday season beginning November 10 appeared first on The Disney Blog.

Categories: Disney Blogs

Jingle Cruise Closing Date

intercot.com - Mon, 2017-11-06 00:03
My mom and I are going to be at WDW from Jan 3-11 and made our fast passes yesterday. We made one for Jungle Cruise the night of the 4th but when are they anticipating to switch from the festive version back to the original? We like both obviously but it would be nice to see Jingle Cruise again!
Categories: Disney Blogs

Jingle Cruise Closing Date

intercot.com - Mon, 2017-11-06 00:03
My mom and I are going to be at WDW from Jan 3-11 and made our fast passes yesterday. We made one for Jungle Cruise the night of the 4th but when are they anticipating to switch from the festive version back to the original? We like both obviously but it would be nice to see Jingle Cruise again!
Categories: Disney Blogs

Never coming back to Disneyland

intercot.com - Sun, 2017-11-05 23:08
I was hoping this trip would redeem Disneyland, but it hasn’t. I went to get my guest assistance card, and the guy told me that they quit giving those out 5 or 6 years ago. I told him that I was here in May of 2016 and used one. He repeated that they quit using them 5 or 6 years ago. Then his suggestion was to rent a wheelchair. I have to change positions every 15 minutes, so I cannot just sit in a wheelchair. I pointed this out to him. He told me to just get out and push it when I needed to stand up.
In 1997, I was injured in a motor vehicle accident while transporting a patient. I had to use a wheelchair and a disability placard. I worked very hard to get to the point that I don’t need those any more.
6 years ago I had a perforated ulcer and no one expected me to live. 5 years ago I was battling cervical cancer. I was not visiting Disneyland those years.
Disneyland can kiss my grits if they think I am going to go backwards in what I can do.
Categories: Disney Blogs

Never coming back to Disneyland

intercot.com - Sun, 2017-11-05 23:08
I was hoping this trip would redeem Disneyland, but it hasn’t. I went to get my guest assistance card, and the guy told me that they quit giving those out 5 or 6 years ago. I told him that I was here in May of 2016 and used one. He repeated that they quit using them 5 or 6 years ago. Then his suggestion was to rent a wheelchair. I have to change positions every 15 minutes, so I cannot just sit in a wheelchair. I pointed this out to him. He told me to just get out and push it when I needed to stand up.
In 1997, I was injured in a motor vehicle accident while transporting a patient. I had to use a wheelchair and a disability placard. I worked very hard to get to the point that I don’t need those any more.
6 years ago I had a perforated ulcer and no one expected me to live. 5 years ago I was battling cervical cancer. I was not visiting Disneyland those years.
Disneyland can kiss my grits if they think I am going to go backwards in what I can do.
Categories: Disney Blogs

Disneyland Resort To Celebrate Mickey's Birthday 2017

intercot.com - Sun, 2017-11-05 21:46
The Disneyland resort will celebrate Mickey Mouse's Birthday on November 18, 2017:

Quote: Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts
... Disneyland Resort will host a celebration cavalcade for Mickey Mouse, featuring some of his special friends and the Disneyland Band, starting at “it’s a small world” and pausing for a special moment at Sleeping Beauty Castle before continuing down Main Street, U.S.A., to Town Square. There will be plenty of chances to sing “Happy Birthday” along the way, and of course, “Happy Birthday, Mickey!” buttons will be distributed to park guests.
Categories: Disney Blogs

Disneyland Resort To Celebrate Mickey's Birthday 2017

intercot.com - Sun, 2017-11-05 21:46
The Disneyland resort will celebrate Mickey Mouse's Birthday on November 18, 2017:

Quote: Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts
... Disneyland Resort will host a celebration cavalcade for Mickey Mouse, featuring some of his special friends and the Disneyland Band, starting at “it’s a small world” and pausing for a special moment at Sleeping Beauty Castle before continuing down Main Street, U.S.A., to Town Square. There will be plenty of chances to sing “Happy Birthday” along the way, and of course, “Happy Birthday, Mickey!” buttons will be distributed to park guests.
Categories: Disney Blogs

Walt Disney World To Celebrate Mickey's Birthday 2017

intercot.com - Sun, 2017-11-05 21:34
The Walt Disney World resort will celebrate Mickey Mouse's Birthday on November 18, 2017:

Quote: Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts
...Walt Disney World Resort will celebrate with special “Happy Birthday, Mickey!” buttons, merchandise and Sorcerer Mickey Cake. To commemorate the occasion, guests can sing and dance along with “Happy Birthday” during Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!, Cosmic Dance Party in Tomorrowland and performances by the Dapper Dans. Plus, birthday photo props will be available at all four theme parks, and everyone who collects their photos at the parks will receive a folder with a commemorative sticker.
Categories: Disney Blogs

Walt Disney World To Celebrate Mickey's Birthday 2017

intercot.com - Sun, 2017-11-05 21:34
The Walt Disney World resort will celebrate Mickey Mouse's Birthday on November 18, 2017:

Quote: Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts
...Walt Disney World Resort will celebrate with special “Happy Birthday, Mickey!” buttons, merchandise and Sorcerer Mickey Cake. To commemorate the occasion, guests can sing and dance along with “Happy Birthday” during Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!, Cosmic Dance Party in Tomorrowland and performances by the Dapper Dans. Plus, birthday photo props will be available at all four theme parks, and everyone who collects their photos at the parks will receive a folder with a commemorative sticker.
Categories: Disney Blogs

More Details Announced for Pixar Fest Coming to Disneyland Resort Spring 2018

intercot.com - Sun, 2017-11-05 21:22
More details have been announced for the Pixar Fest event coming to the Disneyland Resort in Spring 2018:

Quote: Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts
... Beginning April 13, 2018, this limited-time celebration of friendship and beyond will feature the debut of an all-new fireworks spectacular and the return of two favorite parades as well as even more beloved Pixar characters, new décor, atmosphere entertainment, themed food and beverage and new merchandise items.


“Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular” will light up Disneyland park beginning April 13. In addition to dazzling pyrotechnics and memorable music, the theme of friendship, ever-present in most Pixar films, is celebrated in this nighttime spectacular. Guests are invited to embark on an emotional journey that starts when unlikely Pixar characters first meet. As they set out on adventures and overcome obstacles together, “Together Forever” celebrates the everlasting friendships forged by beloved Pixar pals. The story comes to life through projections on iconic park locations: Sleeping Beauty Castle, the water screens of the Rivers of America, the façade of “it’s a small world” and the buildings of Main Street, U.S.A. This nighttime spectacular will even feature a special flyover by Buzz Lightyear at Sleeping Beauty Castle.

Also on April 13, the popular “Paint the Night” parade will return, this time to Disney California Adventure park. The parade features many Pixar stories, including characters from “Toy Story,” “Monsters, Inc.” and “Cars,” and another Pixar story will join “Paint the Night” parade later in the year.

With the launch of Pixar Fest, “Pixar Play Parade” will make its way through Disneyland park for the first time. The parade will begin as most Pixar films have, with an appearance by the iconic and adorable Pixar lamp. Other new parade elements will feature characters from “UP” and “Inside Out.”

The Pixar Shorts film festival will feature rotating favorites such as “For the Birds” and “Lava” at the Sunset Showcase Theater in Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure park throughout most of Pixar Fest. The Paradise Gardens area will feature a new Pixar-themed musical troupe along with Pixar character greeting opportunities as well as crafts and activities for our younger guests.

Guests can get into character and celebrate friendship with a host of new merchandise, including an exclusive Pixar Fest charm bracelet. With multiple bracelet options and a variety of charms with fun friendship messages and favorite Pixar characters, guests can mix and match for themselves, or friends and family!


Attached Images  
Categories: Disney Blogs

More Details Announced for Pixar Fest Coming to Disneyland Resort Spring 2018

intercot.com - Sun, 2017-11-05 21:22
More details have been announced for the Pixar Fest event coming to the Disneyland Resort in Spring 2018:

Quote: Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts
... Beginning April 13, 2018, this limited-time celebration of friendship and beyond will feature the debut of an all-new fireworks spectacular and the return of two favorite parades as well as even more beloved Pixar characters, new décor, atmosphere entertainment, themed food and beverage and new merchandise items.


“Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular” will light up Disneyland park beginning April 13. In addition to dazzling pyrotechnics and memorable music, the theme of friendship, ever-present in most Pixar films, is celebrated in this nighttime spectacular. Guests are invited to embark on an emotional journey that starts when unlikely Pixar characters first meet. As they set out on adventures and overcome obstacles together, “Together Forever” celebrates the everlasting friendships forged by beloved Pixar pals. The story comes to life through projections on iconic park locations: Sleeping Beauty Castle, the water screens of the Rivers of America, the façade of “it’s a small world” and the buildings of Main Street, U.S.A. This nighttime spectacular will even feature a special flyover by Buzz Lightyear at Sleeping Beauty Castle.

Also on April 13, the popular “Paint the Night” parade will return, this time to Disney California Adventure park. The parade features many Pixar stories, including characters from “Toy Story,” “Monsters, Inc.” and “Cars,” and another Pixar story will join “Paint the Night” parade later in the year.

With the launch of Pixar Fest, “Pixar Play Parade” will make its way through Disneyland park for the first time. The parade will begin as most Pixar films have, with an appearance by the iconic and adorable Pixar lamp. Other new parade elements will feature characters from “UP” and “Inside Out.”

The Pixar Shorts film festival will feature rotating favorites such as “For the Birds” and “Lava” at the Sunset Showcase Theater in Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure park throughout most of Pixar Fest. The Paradise Gardens area will feature a new Pixar-themed musical troupe along with Pixar character greeting opportunities as well as crafts and activities for our younger guests.

Guests can get into character and celebrate friendship with a host of new merchandise, including an exclusive Pixar Fest charm bracelet. With multiple bracelet options and a variety of charms with fun friendship messages and favorite Pixar characters, guests can mix and match for themselves, or friends and family!


Attached Images  
Categories: Disney Blogs

Wine/Dine 2018 (Nov 2018) --> ICOT run?

intercot.com - Sun, 2017-11-05 19:46
I would like to see how much interest we would have to have an ICOT run/meet during the Wine/Dine Half Marathon weekend. I have had one person tell me if I organize it - they would be interested....

It would be more of a run time meet than a fun in the evening time (2:45am wakeups come very early), and its too much money to spend to get swept due to lack of sleep.

If you might be interested... can you please post below....
Categories: Disney Blogs